Biotics is a colourway inspired by Mass Effect and the brilliant power of the mind that can be used to manipulate effects at the will of the enhanced. This colourway is also Legion inspired as it was some of the tv show artwork that made me think of biotics.
Glow Dk 100% Superwash Bluefaced Leicester
• Each skein weighs 100g and is 225 meters • Approximately 5 ½ stitches per inch on 4mm needles • Hand dyed with colour-fast acid dyes • Machine wash cold , dry flat
Glow Dk is a delicious smooth BFL DK yarn with an intense lustre, makes beautiful garments and is an asset to most projects.
• 80% Superwash Merino 10% Cashmere 10% Nylon • DK Weight • Each skein weighs 100g and is 212 meters • Approximately 5 ½ stitches per inch on 4mm needles
Sinaya is named after a norbear from the Liaden Universe. Norbears are said to be fearless with lively disposition, and natural empaths. They are sharing creatures that are warm and comforting just like this yarn which is incredibly warm and soft. One skein ideal for a cowl project and /or fingerless gloves. It makes beautifully warm soft garments.
• 50% Silk 50% Superwash Merino • DK Weight • Each skein weighs 100g and is 212 meters • Approximately 5 ½ stitches per inch on 4mm needles
Selkie is inspired by the seal people of myth and folklore, and the hypnotic dancers who eventually got their seal skins returned in Lost Girl. This beautiful yarn, is soft and silky with a lovely sheen, great handle and drape. This luxurious yarn can be used for next to the skin garments and items, or any outer items for added wow.
Hand Dyed Wool Yarn 100% Falklands Merino Fingering/sock Weight
• Each skein weighs 100g and is 190 meters • Approximately 4 stitches per inch on 5mm needles • Hand dyed with colour-fast acid dyes • Machine wash cold, dry flat
Gytha Worsted is a specially designed base for Third Vault Yarns. With the incredible softness of Falklands Merino Wool hand sourced by Wool Tops and is treated and spun by John Arbon in Devon. This yarn has a great ability to take colour, with great wearing qualities making it the perfect yarn for something next to the skin soft or to wrap you up in warmth as a jumper, it’s almost magical.
• There may be some variation from skein to skein, even within the same dyelot. For best results, alternate skeins every few rows in projects using several skeins. • This skein is machine washable, though to preserve colour and texture in your garments, gentle hand washing is recommended. • All skeins undergo a 4-5 step washing process but some colours are prone to a small amount of bleeding in their first or second wash, due to this we recommend washing in cold water with a gentle detergent or wool wash.